Saturday, August 7, 2010

Little Black Dresses at Kiyonna

3/4 Sleeve Scalloped Boudoir Lace Dress
I've written about Kiyonna before. I met these enterprising and stylish gals from Annaheim, California, when they launched their collection at a trade show in Las Vegas a few years ago. They continue to create the most delightful clothing, including their Little Black Dresses! 
I live in black. I try to wear color, but I rely on black to take me through the day into the night.
I always feel sexy, sleek and sophisticated when I'm wearing black.
Follow them on Twitter @Kiyonna and check out these beautiful and sexy dresses.
A Little Black Dress is something I can't live without and of course, neither did Holly Golightly!
The 3/4 Sleeve Scalloped Boudoir Lace Dress is my favorite right now. Lacy and see-through looks are big trends and this dress makes it easy to wear what can be tricky styles for some larger gals.
The exciting thing about this and other dresses Kiyonna designs, most of them are timeless classics, just like the film, Breakfast at Tiffanys.

No comments: