Saturday, November 12, 2011

Adele + Cosmo = Smoking: The New Cosmo Grrrl



While perusing the newsstand, dodging headlines about Kim Kardashian's wedding, I glanced  at Cosmopolitan's December issue. Speaking to all women, no matter what shape or size, Cosmo's cover girl is Adele. Wearing a sexy, bodice hugging leopard print top by Dolce & Gabanna, and staring boldly with her smoldering eyes next to this provocative cover line, "100 Best Sex Tips of The Year," she steals the show.
I'll always be a  Cosmo Girl at heart and it's nice to see a curvy Cosmo Grrrl!
Follow me on Twitter @plussizeblogger.

2 comments:

PlusClothingExpert said...

She's a really fabulous woman. And her choice of plus size clothing are really beautiful too.

I Found My Motor City said...

@PlusClothingExpert, I agree! Thanks for the comment.